ABOUT CAMTECH PIGGING VALVE
Camtech pig valves are robust in construction and are developed from our existing range of Trunnion mounted ball valves, and having the function of launching or receiving pig, as well as all the features and function of standard pipe line Trunnion mounted ball valves.
- Available as a launcher and receiver.
- Cost saving over conventional pigging systems.
- Lesser joints and system components.
- Complete range of fluid compatibility.
- Few silent features are indicated as below,
- Trunnion Mounted Ball for reduced torque.
- Positive Shut Off with optional By-Pass valve
- Double Block and Bleed feature.
- Drain and Vent plugs
- Emergency Sealant Injectors for seat and stem.
- Pad lock arrangements.
- Longer bearings for smooth robust operation.
- Self-relieving cavity pressure seat.
- Accepts long Bullet and Spherical pigs.
- Designed in accordance with NACE requirements.
- Pig Entry cap with vent and relief groove.
- ISO 5211 mounting base.
HOW IT WORK